Morning my lovelies! How are you all keeping? As you probably gathered iv been mega busy so far in December so I thought I’d let you all know what has been going on!
- The end of November started with my trip to krakow in Poland. WOW is all I can say, we shopped at the Christmas markets, drank lots of super cheap alcohol at many of the little haunts at the square. We visited auschwitz, which I must say was an experience and a half. So humbling. We laughed, we cried and we nearly missed our flights both there and home. It was immense.
- In the last two weeks we have had lots going on, we went to see QUEEN!, Pete tong and his orchestra and had roses nativity at school.
- Iv finished wrapping all of my Xmas prezzies (result!).
- Iv loved opening my advent calender, Dave bought me a beauty one and it’s just fab.
- Iv been busy in placement learning lots of nursey things before I qualify.
- I’m currently ill 🤒
- We visited father Christmas and found out I’m on the nice list. Boss.
- We’ve visited the Manchester markets THREE Times and discovered a new love for Dutch mini pancakes. Oh wow.
- And finally last but not least my wedding dress arrived in the shop three months earlier than expected so I had to go and check it fitted. Omg, I was worried trying it on either it wouldn’t fit me or I’d of wanted a different dress. I was so wrong! It fits like a glove and it’s just perfect om so so happy with my choice!
That’s it for today guys short and sweet, I’m off to make myself a nice coffee put my feet up and do nothing today. This girl needs a day off!
Love yas x thanks for stopping by!