Another recipe post here for you gorgeous people. This is my Easter chocolate bark that is just too good to keep to myself so I thought id share it with you.
What you will Need.
- 200 grams milk chocolate
- 100 Grams white chocolate
- Food colouring gel I used pink and blue.
- Mini Eggs
- Handful of crushed biscuits
- Chocolate carrots (From the baking section)
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
What you need to do
- Heat up a pan of hot water and place over a heatproof bowl full of your milk chocolate and let it melt.
- Do the same with the white chocolate and then separate into bowls depending on how many colours you are doing.
- Crush your mini eggs.
- Line your baking tray with a little butter and your baking paper.
- Add your crushed biscuits into the chocolate mixture and then pour into the baking tray, flattening it down as you go.
- I then poured on top my coloured chocolate and used a fork to create a swirly pattern.
- Add all your goodies on top, your eggs, sprinkles smarties whatever you fancy!
- Pop into the fridge and leave to set for 2 -3 hours.
- Remove it from the fridge and then go ahead breaking it into pieces!