Good morning lovelies I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! So usually on a Friday in our house we have “fajita Friday” but this week we decided to break tradition and have it last night instead.
So here are my healthier version of fajitas!
You will need:
- I use ol del pass fajita mix smokey bbq
- Lettuce baby gem works well
- Cheese (if preferred)
- Handful mushrooms
- Two peppers
- Sour cream sauce (or any you prefer)
- Dice your beef, or buy pre diced beef if you super lazy.
- Chop up your onion mushrooms and peppers.
- Fry off the beef in a frying pan.
- Once Brown add in peppers onion and mushrooms.
- Let them cook on a medium heat until they start to brown.
- Add your fajita mix.
You can eat them like this but I do this instead for extra flavour.
- Add content to a heat proof oven dish.
- Cover with Passatta just enough to cover all of the beef.
- Cover with tinfoil.
- Place in oven for about 40 minutes on about 160.
And that’s that!, now the healthy part for me comes from not using wraps but instead using lettuce leaves to wrap my mix up in. Trust me it is so yummy!
Let me know if you have tried this x