- When I was younger we’ll up until I was about 22 I had a raging fear of orange peel the feel of it made me sick and the thought of peeling it would literally make me heave….. Turns out having a baby that loved oranges is enough to make you get over your phobia.
- Once I went to Wales which isn’t too far from Liverpool I’d say an hour….. I asked the guy at the Mersey tunnel if I needed a passport- turns out geography isn’t my best topic.
- A few years back I auditioned for x factor AND I GOT THROUGH!….. Then that was the end of that.
- I eat brown sauce with most main meals and disgust my local Indian restaurant everytime I ask them if they have any to serve my tika with.
- I have a collection of tattoos quite a few actually I think I’m heading to around 11? You’ll probably never see them though as I have them in places I can hide….. Peekaboooo
- My guilty pleasure is Disney and after we took rose last year it made me even more of a Disney freak…. We literally cried watching beauty and the beast live and watching our own little Belle get her photo took with the “original”.
- After years of hating red wine I now prefer it over rose…. This is happening because I’m an adult now, a real grown up after all you don’t really like a glass of red until you reach a certain age and can appreciate all the flavours it has to offer to tantalise your taste buds am I right?
- I used to write poetry when I was younger and really enjoyed it, I find it very therapeutic and hey who knows maybe I’ll pull my finger out soon and write another little piece for my blog… Watch this space.
- When I was younger I could speak fluent Turkish and an still remember an odd sentence or two!
- I had a HOME BIRTH with only gas and air and some wonderful birthing partners my sis mum and other half and wonderful midwives present it was incredible and I would definitely recommend it.
This is my view from work this morning such a pretty little sight to peek out at! Hope everyone is enjoying their Monday xxx